How can it be defined in simple terms?
A counter can be used to count a number of actions or events. It thus participates in production management and preventive maintenance. A ratemeter can be used to display the speed of rotation of a motor in real time.
To execute which actions?
|Up counting, Down counting|
|For up counting or down counting a number of parts, events, a running time, the counter is the ideal solution. There are different types of counter with the following functions: up/down counter, batch counter, ratemeter, chronometer, multi-totalizer, elapsed time counter, impulse counter.|
|A counter can allow a user to be informed and to display data and quantities easily. The data displayed can be read directly on the front panel.|
|A counter can be used to trigger an action or an intervention on a machine. The outputs actuate directly and/or transmit data to the control system.|
|Measuring, Chronometer timing|
|A counter can be used to schedule preventive maintenance. The machine running time is measured and the duration of an action timed with a chronometer.|
A digital range and an electromechanical range
- For fast count applications, a high-speed counting frequency: up to 50 kHz.
- A two-color or backlit LCD dual display for ease of reading.
- Considerable space saving due to dual-function electromechanical and electronic ranges.
- A complete output operating logic to cover complex applications.
- Easier maintenance thanks to removable connectors (CTR48).
- An enhanced multifunction electronic range for optimized stocks.