How can it be defined in simple terms?
The control relay is an electronic device which can be used to detect and monitor physical values or electrical values. If a device is found to be operating abnormally, the control relay trips to halt its operation.
To execute which actions?
|The control relay is used to protect machines by monitoring values such as current, voltage, phase presence and sequence, levels, etc.
The control relay ensures total availability of equipment, a major challenge for industries keen to improve their productivity and operating profits.
It is one of the indispensable monitoring components for ensuring continuity of service of each installation.
|If a fault is detected, the machine is not allowed to run and the user is informed of the anomaly by a visual signal.
Thus alerted, the user can then correct any malfunctions. This avoids expensive breakdowns, synonymous with production delays and loss of profitability.
|In level control, the control relay takes on a different role: it controls the pump in order to manage the level of water in a container (tank, swimming pool, sink, etc). Directly interfacing with probes, it triggers a signal and thus safeguards against machine breakdowns due to threshold adjustment.|
C-Lynx modular housing and E, F, L industrial housing
- Positive logic output to protect installations in the event of a power failure.
- True RMS guaranteed regardless of interference on the electrical supply.
- Better integration in industrial and commercial cabinets thanks to modular casings and industrial casings.
- Simplified installation thanks to a power supply for single-phase products and a self-powered version for three-phase products.
- The combination of a number of control functions in one unit optimizes wiring time and simplifies installation.
- A range of power supplies from 24 to 240 V in one unit for optimized stocks.